JSA Micro-Enterprise Loan
Micro-Enterprise loan product targets individual entrepreneurs, who should have been in business for a minimum of a six months period. The product targets individuals who have working capital needs, bridge financing needs, or need to acquire assets. These Micro-Enterprise Loans have flexible repayments and can be used to restock businesses, purchase business assets like; land, motorcycles, Solar-Irrigation and other equipment. In addition, they can be used to pay taxes, rent and other business utilities. Loans are extended to individuals based on business appraisal and assessment done our lending staff.
- Minimum loan amount of UGX 500,000 and Maximum loan amount of up to UGX 30 million.
- Interest charged is flat for 0.5 to 2.5 million and charged on a declining balance for 2.5 to 30 million.
- Minimum loan period of 3 months and Maximum loan period of 12 months
- Client Identification (Passport Photos, Copy of National ID and For Companies; Registration documents for a company including certificate of incorporation, Board Resolution, Form 20, Form 18 showing the location of the business, Certified copies of Articles of Association and Memorandum of Understanding, Tax Certificate)
- Personal Guarantees.
- Proof of Business Ownership.
- Business Records and Bank Statements.
- CRB report.
- Local Council Recommendation.