Jumpstart Africa aims to serve clients who have previously been excluded from the formal financial market, predominantly due to poverty or location. With the objective of “finance on your doorstep”, our staff work in the local communities of our clients, visiting them near their homes to provide previously inaccessible services. Our products are designed to meet the specific financial needs and cash flow pattern of our target clients. The following are our loan products:-
This loan product is designed for those clients who come together, are trained, guarantee each other so as to be able to access credit facilities as individuals.
How do I get a Group Guaranteed Loan?
- Have a small working business.
- Be part of one of our women groups in your location.
- Attend one hour weekly group meetings.
Benefits of Group Guaranteed Loan
- One can borrow without traditional security such as land titles in the early loan level.
- Small weekly installment of loan repayment.
- Networking opportunities with other business women.
What do I need to get an individual loan?
- Have a reliable source of income
- Should be above 18 years.
- Have adequate security e.g. land, motor vehicles or chattels such as House hold or business assets and guarantor(s).
Benefits of individual loan
- Quick processing i.e. within 3 days.
- Flexible loan sizes i.e. from Shs 300,000.
- Weekly flexible repayment period up to 40 weeks.
- Flexible security requirement.
School Fees Loans
What do I need to get a School Fees Loan?
- Documentation evidence of school fees payment e.g. admission letter/ institution bank slip and student identity card where either is applicable.
- Have adequate security e.g. Land, motor vehicles or chattels such as House hold or business assets.
Benefits of School Fees Loan
- Repayment period of up to 3 months.
- A combination of security options.
- Affordable interest rates
- Offered to both new and existing clients on an individual basis.